CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston Getting Married at Julia Roberts’ New Mexico Estate
2:05 am, October 5th, 2012
Jennifer Aniston “currently filming We’re the Millers in New Mexico is no longer a mere coincidence,” says OK!, which claims the actress is eyeing the Taos estate of Julia Roberts as a possible wedding location for her and fiance Justin Theroux.
According to the tab, Aniston’s co-star Emma Roberts “has offered to give Jen a tour of her auntie’s ranch to see which vista would provide the best place for a tent, and which giant old Chilean mesquite tree would provide the best backdrop to a create a tree Southwestern-style wedding for about 100 close friends and family.”
“Julia’s gorgeous estate in New Mexico is the type of setting Jen wants,” a so-called Aniston “friend” is quoted as saying, adding, “She’s crazy about the place.”
So when will Aniston and Theroux exchange vows at Roberts’ estate?
The mag say they’re ”looking to be married this fall.”
That’s interesting because just a few weeks ago the tab said they were going to wed on Valentine’s Day.
Of course, OK! also wrongly reported that Aniston turned down Theroux’s proposal.
Regardless, a source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop that that tab’s latest story about Aniston tying the knot at Roberts’ ranch is “completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties