SITE: Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Might Wed “This Weekend”
1:52 pm, August 24th, 2012
Every time we think HollywoodLife can’t possibly get worse, the bottom-dwelling webloid manages to surprise us.
And why’s that?
Because, according to HollywoodLife, “Their pal just tweeted about their wedding menu!”
Well, it seems comedian Michael Ian Black wrote on Twitter, “Is anybody getting the fish at Jen and Justin’s wedding? I asked for the chicken, but maybe I’ll switch. #conflicted.”
Black was obviously making a joke.
Even if he was not joking, at no point does he say anything about the “wedding” being set for this weekend.
9,999 out of 10,000 people would read Black’s tweet, have a chuckle, and move on with their days.
Unfortunately, the other person works for HollywoodLife and decided to use a TOTAL JOKE from a COMEDIAN as the basis for a story about how Aniston and Theroux might be marrying in the next 48 hours.
We knew HollywoodLife was gullible.
We knew the site sensationalizes.
We knew they’re clueless about Aniston.
But this level of foolishness is truly staggering.
For the record, no, Aniston and Theroux are not getting married this weekend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank