Jennifer Aniston Being “Used” By Justin Theroux, Claims Tabloid
10:48 am, December 31st, 2013
Jennifer Aniston is being “used” by Justin Theroux, blares the cover of In Touch, which claims Theroux is “reaping the benefits that come with dating Jen” while allegedly having no intention of ever marrying his fiancée.
A “branding expert” tells the magazine, “His career has benefited greatly by being linked to Jen. It’s given him a great degree of visibility and recognition that he never had and has opened doors to him that otherwise would not have been opened.”
Another purported “insider” says, “He’s at the top of his game, partly thanks to Jen, and since his star has risen even more over the last six months he’s been pulling away from her emotionally.”
The tabloid’s supposed “source” adds, “He doesn’t want to screw things up by getting married when everything else is going so well.”
Oh, so dating Aniston helps his career, but marrying her would destroy it?
This story is complete nonsense.
In fact, Aniston and Theroux are currently enjoying a romantic holiday vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Regardless, a source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s report is “not at all true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss