Jennifer Aniston Got Twins’ Nursery Plans For Birthday Gift, Says Confused Magazine
3:17 pm, February 20th, 2013
“Jen can’t wipe the smile off her face,” a close “pal” tells the tabloid. “She had a great day — and night!”
Oh, do tell!
Well, according to the magazine, Theroux brought pink roses to her on-set trailer, arranged a private dinner for them, and gave Aniston a rare vintage Cartier watch.
But then came the coup-de-grace!
“He hired a set designer from Zoolander to come up with ideas for the nursery [for twins],” explains the OK! insider.
Oh, that’s right… OK! reports from an alternate dimension where Aniston and Theroux are supposedly expecting twins!
Even though it’s 100 percent untrue.
But that doesn’t stop OK! from continuing to embarrass itself with yet another story pretending Aniston is currently expecting a baby boy and girl.
It’s still NOT TRUE.
Aniston is NOT expecting twins, and OK! should expect a rude awakening when reality finally seeps into its daydreams.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet