Jennifer Aniston Got Twins’ Nursery Plans For Birthday Gift, Says Confused Magazine
3:17 pm, February 20th, 2013
“Jen can’t wipe the smile off her face,” a close “pal” tells the tabloid. “She had a great day — and night!”
Oh, do tell!
Well, according to the magazine, Theroux brought pink roses to her on-set trailer, arranged a private dinner for them, and gave Aniston a rare vintage Cartier watch.
But then came the coup-de-grace!
“He hired a set designer from Zoolander to come up with ideas for the nursery [for twins],” explains the OK! insider.
Oh, that’s right… OK! reports from an alternate dimension where Aniston and Theroux are supposedly expecting twins!
Even though it’s 100 percent untrue.
But that doesn’t stop OK! from continuing to embarrass itself with yet another story pretending Aniston is currently expecting a baby boy and girl.
It’s still NOT TRUE.
Aniston is NOT expecting twins, and OK! should expect a rude awakening when reality finally seeps into its daydreams.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum