Site’s Jennifer Aniston Topless ads story is bare on facts
2:13 pm, July 19th, 2010
In a piece titled, “She’s Gorgeous Topless — But Is Jen Aniston Too Skinny?” once again the novices at HollywoodLife are thin on facts.
In just the first two sentences of a piece on Aniston’s new perfume ads, the facts-challenged site makes two glaring errors.
HollywoodLife reports, “Jennifer Aniston looks unbelievable in the ads for her new fragrance Lolavie! The black-and-white photos were leaked and published by the Daily Mail, and they show Jen posing topless on the beach.”
First, the fragrance is NOT called “Lolavie,” it’s simply called “Jennifer Aniston.”
(At one point, the perfume was going to be named “Lolavie,” but was changed because it sounded too similar to Marc Jacobs’ “Lola” fragrance.)
Second, the photos were not “leaked.” They were in a press kit sent to the media.
Once again, HollywoodLife’s reporting makes little “scents.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Did Bieber Fever Send Selena to the Hospital?
- J.Lo's Daughter Rocks Chanel Accessories Worth $2k
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings