Jennifer Aniston Gives Taylor Swift “Love Advice”?
10:22 am, January 20th, 2012
Perez “Scoop” Hilton strikes again!
Perez says Aniston told Swift to “hang in there” and that “everything is gonna be okay.”
“They’ve reportedly never met before, but the source says Jen just had to tell her since she knows about it from experience,” explains the blogger.
He adds, “Hmm… inneresting… we’re not sure if we buy this or not…”
Perez isn’t sure if he “buys” this story?
Well, here’s a good reason not to “buy” anything Perez is selling – he just cut and pasted a story from last year.
The whole Aniston/Swift conversation supposedly happened at the 2011 People’s Choice Awards.
NOT last week’s.
If Perez paid any attention to actual news, he’d know that Aniston and Swift did not even attend this year’s awards.
Of course, when a site’s primary strategy is to cut and paste stories without bothering to read them first, it’s no surprise that silly details like THE YEAR will fall through the cracks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet