Jennifer Aniston Having “Surrogate Baby,” Claims Magazine
4:49 pm, January 15th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Jennifer Aniston is having a “surrogate baby,” announces the National Enquirer.
The magazine claims the actress and fiancé Justin Theroux are “hunting for a surrogate to carry their first child.”
According to the tab, Aniston was “inspired to try surrogacy by close pal Nicole Kidman, who’s used the same method.”
A purported “insider” says, “She and Justin have decided surrogacy is right for them, and they’re looking to find the ideal candidate by summertime at the latest.”
“They’re both incredibly excited to become parents,” adds the mag’s so-called “source.”
Not so fast.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that while Aniston wouldn’t rule it out in the future, she has “no plans” for surrogacy right now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014