Jennifer Aniston Having “Surrogate Baby,” Claims Magazine
4:49 pm, January 15th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Jennifer Aniston is having a “surrogate baby,” announces the National Enquirer.
The magazine claims the actress and fiancé Justin Theroux are “hunting for a surrogate to carry their first child.”
According to the tab, Aniston was “inspired to try surrogacy by close pal Nicole Kidman, who’s used the same method.”
A purported “insider” says, “She and Justin have decided surrogacy is right for them, and they’re looking to find the ideal candidate by summertime at the latest.”
“They’re both incredibly excited to become parents,” adds the mag’s so-called “source.”
Not so fast.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that while Aniston wouldn’t rule it out in the future, she has “no plans” for surrogacy right now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank