Jennifer Aniston Uses Word “Retard,” Comes Under Fire
4:10 pm, August 19th, 2010POLL
Jennifer Aniston has sparked controversy by using the word “retard” during a “Live with Regis and Kelly” interview on Thursday.
When Regis Philbin told the actress, “You’re playing dress up,” in reference to the recent photo layout in which she mimics Barbra Streisand, Aniston responded, “Yes, I play dress up! I do it for a living, like a retard!”
The star’s insensitive slip was met with strong criticism from viewers and advocacy groups. While Aniston didn’t use the word with any malice, it obviously crossed the line of good taste.
Many people think Aniston owes an apology for her remark, while others believe she should get a pass for being careless.
What do you think?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look