Sites earns another “X” for its Jennifer Aniston “Ex” story
4:33 pm, July 16th, 2010
Here’s another classic from HollywoodLife, which is clearly the safest job in journalism since it seems no one gets fired for repeatedly getting the facts wrong.
Today, the site, which stupidly stubbornly (and incorrectly) reported over and over that Jennifer Garner was pregnant, has a post with the headline, “OMG! Jennifer Aniston, How Did You Deal with Running into Your Ex’s New GF, Renee Zellweger, At Dinner.”
According to HollywoodLife, “Jennifer Aniston thought she was going out for a low-key dinner with producer pal Scott Stuber Wednesday night, but little did she know she’d be running into Renee Zellweger, the new girlfriend of her ex, Bradley Cooper.
Cooper is not “her ex.”
Aniston and Cooper NEVER dated.
Creating drama where there is NONE, HollywoodLife “reports” Zellweger and Aniston “nearly acted like pals when they met up at Hollywood hotspot Soho House,” and even concludes, “While we’re more impressed with how cordial JEN acted, we’re not surprised that Renee, 41, was all smiles during dinner. After all, SHE got the guy!”
Repeat: Cooper and Aniston NEVER dated. He is not “her ex.”
Cooper recently even joked in Details magazine about how their rumored dates “never happened.”
And while it’s true Aniston and Cooper once had dinner together in New York, calling Cooper her “ex” is like HollywoodLife staffers thinking they’re “going steady” with the guy they once sat next to on a bus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Snoop Lion Changes His Name Again
- Michelle Duggar Is "Trying" For Baby No. 20