CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston “Headed to Rehab”
8:15 am, January 21st, 2011
“Boozing Jen Headed to Rehab!” declares the headline of a story about Jennifer Aniston that’s promoted on the cover of the National Enquirer.
Of course, if you look carefully, the fine print below the tab’s exclamation that she’s “headed to rehab!” are the words “pals urge.”
OK, so now that it’s already established that she’s NOT headed for rehab, is there even reason to think Aniston needs it?
According to the Enquirer, “Friends have grown concerned that the Emmy winner’s drinking is becoming a serious problem.” In addition to “hosting weekly vodka parties” with Chelsea Handler, the tab says Aniston’s ”friends” fear she “has been hitting the bottle even when she’s alone.”
This is a pretty serious allegation, so Gossip Cop looked into it.
First, Aniston and Handler do NOT host weekly vodka parties. But more importantly, Aniston does NOT have a “problem” with alcohol, and NO ONE is urging that she head to rehab.
An Aniston source tells Gossip Cop, “It’s more BS… The Enquirer creating problems where there are none.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss