CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston Accepted Proposal AFTER Justin Theroux Agreed to Prenup
9:43 am, August 16th, 2012
The tabloid, which has repeatedly proven it knows NOTHING about Aniston’s relationship, quotes a seemingly made-up source as saying, “Jen is determined to protect her fortune in the event that they split.”
The “source” claims that Aniston is “working feverishly with her lawyers to hash out the pre-nup so she and Justin can marry by the end of the year.”
The supposed insider goes on to say that because of Aniston’s “poor track record with men,” the actress is “leaving nothing to chance.”
“She’s been around the block enough to know that she has to be realistic,” claims the “source,” who adds, “God forbid this marriage fails, but if it does, Jen at least wants the security of knowing she won’t be wiped out financially.”
The tab’s alleged snitch doubles down by adding that the couple plans “to start adoption proceedings so they can bring home a baby in 2013.”
A few notes…
1.The suggestion that Aniston refused to even accept Theroux’s proposal until he agreed to sign a prenuptial agreement is beyond RIDICULOUS.
2. As Gossip Cop previously reported, Aniston and Thereoux have NOT set a wedding date.
3. The couple is also NOT currently planning to adopt.
4. And, oh yeah, the Enquirer’s entire story is FALSE!
An impeccable source close to the couple is blasting the tab’s allegations, telling Gossip Cop that the claims are “insane.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant