CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston Accepted Proposal AFTER Justin Theroux Agreed to Prenup
9:43 am, August 16th, 2012
The tabloid, which has repeatedly proven it knows NOTHING about Aniston’s relationship, quotes a seemingly made-up source as saying, “Jen is determined to protect her fortune in the event that they split.”
The “source” claims that Aniston is “working feverishly with her lawyers to hash out the pre-nup so she and Justin can marry by the end of the year.”
The supposed insider goes on to say that because of Aniston’s “poor track record with men,” the actress is “leaving nothing to chance.”
“She’s been around the block enough to know that she has to be realistic,” claims the “source,” who adds, “God forbid this marriage fails, but if it does, Jen at least wants the security of knowing she won’t be wiped out financially.”
The tab’s alleged snitch doubles down by adding that the couple plans “to start adoption proceedings so they can bring home a baby in 2013.”
A few notes…
1.The suggestion that Aniston refused to even accept Theroux’s proposal until he agreed to sign a prenuptial agreement is beyond RIDICULOUS.
2. As Gossip Cop previously reported, Aniston and Thereoux have NOT set a wedding date.
3. The couple is also NOT currently planning to adopt.
4. And, oh yeah, the Enquirer’s entire story is FALSE!
An impeccable source close to the couple is blasting the tab’s allegations, telling Gossip Cop that the claims are “insane.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank