Jennifer Aniston NOT Pregnant, Despite Another Embarrassing OK! Cover Story
2:18 pm, November 13th, 2013
Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant, despite yet another hugely embarrassing cover story from OK! magazine.
The tabloid is guilty of being as unoriginal as it is wrong.
Last month, OK! said Aniston was pregnant with “twin boys.”
None of those reports was true.
OK! has terrible Jennifer Aniston sources and no clue what’s going on with the actress.
This week, the magazine adds a new bogus element about Theroux allegedly abandoning Aniston for work reasons just when she was attempting to plan their wedding.
(Of course, OK! claimed to have “all the details” about the couple’s wedding in a bogus August cover story.)
(Oh, and that was after OK! falsely said they eloped last Christmas.)
Again: OK! has terrible Jennifer Aniston sources and no clue what’s going on with the actress.
This latest sad cover story is more of the same.
Aniston is not “pregnant and alone.”
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the report is “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet