Jennifer Aniston NOT Pregnant – Us Weekly Cover Story WRONG!
12:22 pm, September 18th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Jennifer Aniston is NOT pregnant.
Us Weekly made a huge mistake on Wednesday, publishing a cover story that claims the actress is “finally going to be a mom at 44.”
It’s 100 percent false, which might be why the outlet has been too embarrassed to put such a big alleged “scoop” on its website.
The story itself claims that Aniston and Justin Theroux are are “waiting to share the news” about their “happy secret,” and uses tired tabloid tropes about a supposed baby “bump” and Aniston’s “curiously clear work schedule” to build the case that she’s pregnant.
At one point, Us Weekly alleges that Aniston “postponed a late September photo shoot for a Smartwater ad campaign” because of her supposed pregnancy.
There was never a shoot that was cancelled, Gossip Cop has learned.
Us Weekly has tried to stir up drama with Aniston before — wrongly claiming she and Courteney Cox were no longer friends, spreading a false rumor about a photo op with Angelina Jolie, and publishing a bogus story that she and Theroux had broken up last spring.
It looks like the outlet is still trusting some bad sources.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop that she is “NOT pregnant.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?