Jennifer Aniston Pregnant With “Twin Boys,” Claims Tabloid
2:41 pm, October 23rd, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The magazine alleges that the star has been “undergoing IVF fertility treatments for some time now,” quoting a so-called “insider” as saying, “Jen’s hoping for twins.”
OK!’s supposed “source” adds that Theroux is “hoping for boys.”
And yet, even though the couple is only hoping to get pregnant with twins, the tabloid claims they’re already hiring nannies.
Another alleged “confidante” tells the rag that Theroux is “taking the lead in interviewing and hiring two nannies and one extra bodyguard specifically for the twins.”
No, he’s NOT.
One does NOT hire nannies when his fiancée is NOT pregnant.
OK! just has no actual news to report this week, so it decided to recycle this old, false story for the fourth time in two years.
In any case, a source close to Theroux tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the mag’s twins tale is totally made up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look