Jennifer Aniston Pregnant With “Twin Boys,” Claims Tabloid
2:41 pm, October 23rd, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The magazine alleges that the star has been “undergoing IVF fertility treatments for some time now,” quoting a so-called “insider” as saying, “Jen’s hoping for twins.”
OK!’s supposed “source” adds that Theroux is “hoping for boys.”
And yet, even though the couple is only hoping to get pregnant with twins, the tabloid claims they’re already hiring nannies.
Another alleged “confidante” tells the rag that Theroux is “taking the lead in interviewing and hiring two nannies and one extra bodyguard specifically for the twins.”
No, he’s NOT.
One does NOT hire nannies when his fiancée is NOT pregnant.
OK! just has no actual news to report this week, so it decided to recycle this old, false story for the fourth time in two years.
In any case, a source close to Theroux tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the mag’s twins tale is totally made up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank