Jennifer Aniston Pregnant With Twins?
1:39 pm, December 19th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Jennifer Aniston is “pregnant with twins!” blares a particularly uncreative new cover story from OK!
According to the mag, Aniston recently underwent “extensive fertility treatments” and “hit the jackpot — big time.”
A purported “insider” for the tab says, “She was beyond excited the moment she found out,” allegedly telling pals, “I’m so thrilled.”
The so-called “source” notes, “The fertility treatments weren’t easy on her — but it looks like they paid off.”
So, why hasn’t Aniston announced her supposed pregnancy?
“She’s very superstitious!” claims the tab’s insider, who adds, “She’s going to keep this as hush-hush as possible until she’s at least four or five months along.”
Anyway, the tab goes on to allege that Aniston and Theroux are busy designing a “million-dollar nursery,” and have already picked out names for the twins, quoting the source as saying, “The names certainly aren’t average!”
And this story certainly isn’t true.
Aniston is NOT expecting twins.
A rep for the Horrible Bosses star tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the tab’s report is “completely false,” adding, “She is not pregnant and shame on them for once again making up the whole story.”
In case you’ve forgotten OK!’s previous made up stories about Aniston, allow us to jog your memory:
*As we stated above, the mag wrongly reported she was pregnant in September.
*In October, OK! falsely claimed she and Theroux were getting married in Mexico.
*Right before the couple got engaged, the tabloid embarrassingly said that she’d turned down his proposal.
*In May, the publication ridiculously alleged that Aniston was getting back together with John Mayer.
Notice a trend here?
In short: OK! knows absolutely nothing about Jennifer Aniston’s personal life.
Perhaps it’s time the mag accepts the fact and leaves. her. alone.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage