CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston “Pregnant” and “Having a Girl!”
1:43 pm, November 7th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
Jennifer Aniston is “pregnant,” blares a cover from Star, which alleges the actress was seen sporting a baby “bump” in Beverly Hills on November 2.
The tabloid, which for the past year has alternately published conflicting reports that Aniston and fiancé Justin Theroux are either splitting or having a baby, once again claims the couple is “officially expecting!”
According to a supposed “friend” of Aniston, “Jen has never been more in love — and now she has a baby on the way!”
The purported pal alleges the Horrible Bosses star is “having a girl!” and is “due in May.”
“Jen cried tears of joy after learning that she’s having a daughter,” alleges the so-called “insider,” who adds, “It doesn’t feel real, but it is!”
Let Gossip Cop be the judge of that.
Anyway, the mag’s source goes on to claim that Aniston is “keeping her baby joy in check for now” because she’s “scared to death that making a huge public deal over her pregnancy might jinx her.”
“It took her years to get pregnant, and she’s aware of the complications that could arise because of her age, so she and Justin have decided to keep silent as they prepare for the baby’s arrival,” explains the tab’s insider.
Or, a much more likely scenario is that Aniston and Theroux are staying quiet… because they’re NOT expecting!
Oh, and we checked with a rep for Aniston, who tells us exclusively that the tab’s pregnancy report is “totally made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture