Jennifer Aniston Having Baby, Says Mag That’s Repeated Same Fake Story For Years
11:18 am, July 31st, 2013
According to the tabloid, “the world’s eyes are on the 44-year-old’s growing bump.”
Here’s something In Touch doesn’t want your eyes on: An embarrassingly wrong story from last January alleging that Aniston had a baby bump then.
Oh, how about when the magazine misguidedly told its readers she was pregnant back in February 2012?
Or again the following December?
How many times can one poorly sourced outlet FLOP with the exact same false rumor?
Well, it looks like In Touch is going for some kind of record, because it wasted its cover and a number of pages on a story that’s as completely false as the others.
A rep for Aniston says she’s NOT pregnant.
Instead of playing doctor, maybe In Touch should try playing journalist.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game