MAG: Jennifer Aniston Pregnant and Getting Married in Greece This Summer
2:25 pm, April 11th, 2012
Here we go again.
Star reports that “Jennifer Aniston is getting married — and having a baby!”
The tabloid, which basically reports every three months that Aniston is either married, pregnant – or both, demonstrates its lack of creativity once again with this week’s “Pregnant Bride!” cover.
So, is she having twins, as the mag reported twice in the past six months?
The mag now says Aniston is “in the early stages of pregnancy” with only one baby, and that she and Theroux will wed in Greece this summer.
Picking up on a recent story from its sister publication, the National Enquirer, Star says the pair’s nuptials “will take place in Greece on the island of Crete, where Jen’s father, actor John Aniston, was born.”
Star quotes Aniston’s so-called cousin Antonis Anastassakis as saying, “We are already preparing for the wedding celebration. We will have a blast for sure.”
Another supposed “insider” for the mag says, “All her famous girlfriends will be there to support Jen, including Sheryl Crow, Chelsea Handler, Laura Dern and Courteney Cox, whose daughter, Coco, will be the flower girl.”
The alleged “source” adds that some of Aniston’s former colleagues are also on the guest list, such as Adam Sandler, Jake Gyllenhaal and Nicole Kidman.
And Aniston’s family is “beyond excited,” says Star.
Cousin Anastassakis tells the tab, “I want Jen to have a good time with her husband, whether he is Cretan or not.”
Except there’s just one tiny thing wrong with this story.
Star’s “source” is a complete FRAUD, and is not related to Aniston whatsoever.
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop, “She is not getting married in Greece and we are not even sure who that person is who claims to be her cousin.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet