Jennifer Aniston Commissioning “Huge Portrait” of Her Late Dog?
12:34 pm, May 26th, 2011
Jennifer Aniston is “commissioning a huge portrait” of her late dog Norman, reports the National Enquirer.
The mag says Aniston got the idea to pay tribute to the canine from “ex-beau Bradley Cooper, who has a giant photograph of his late dog Samson displayed prominently in his home.”
“Jen was at Bradley’s house recently and saw the picture of Samson,” explains a supposed “source” for the tab, saying, “She absolutely loved it and asked Brad for the artist’s contact information.”
The so-called source adds, “She’s planning to make the portrait the centerpiece of a shrine memorializing the most faithful ‘man’ in her life.”
While we have no doubt that Aniston loved the terrier deeply, she’s NOT having the dog immortalized with a shrine.
A rep for the “Friends” alum tells Gossip Cop, “She is not commissioning a portrait of Norman – it’s all a complete fabrication.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement