Jennifer Aniston Commissioning “Huge Portrait” of Her Late Dog?
12:34 pm, May 26th, 2011
Jennifer Aniston is “commissioning a huge portrait” of her late dog Norman, reports the National Enquirer.
The mag says Aniston got the idea to pay tribute to the canine from “ex-beau Bradley Cooper, who has a giant photograph of his late dog Samson displayed prominently in his home.”
“Jen was at Bradley’s house recently and saw the picture of Samson,” explains a supposed “source” for the tab, saying, “She absolutely loved it and asked Brad for the artist’s contact information.”
The so-called source adds, “She’s planning to make the portrait the centerpiece of a shrine memorializing the most faithful ‘man’ in her life.”
While we have no doubt that Aniston loved the terrier deeply, she’s NOT having the dog immortalized with a shrine.
A rep for the “Friends” alum tells Gossip Cop, “She is not commissioning a portrait of Norman – it’s all a complete fabrication.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2