Jennifer Aniston Eats Placenta Chips To Stay Young, Claims Tab
1:00 pm, September 25th, 2013
The tabloid, which previously claimed Aniston and Justin Theroux invited Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to their wedding, now says the actress eats chips made out of female placenta to keep her skin looking youthful.
Aniston allegedly also takes placenta pills — but she likes the chips best, reports the magazine.
A supposed “source” claims “Jennifer’s dermatologist told her that a lot of his clients were taking placenta pills because it’s the ‘tissue of youth.’ She gave it a go and found that her skin was more radiant, she had more energy and felt happier.”
Not to mention completely made up.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop, “We never even heard of placenta chips and I’m not even sure there is such a thing.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents