Jennifer Aniston Perfume Piece Sort of Stinks
8:30 pm, June 24th, 2009
Incredibly, at the same time that the tabloids are again linking Jennifer Aniston to her ex-husband Brad Pitt as well as to “The Hangover” star Bradley Cooper, comes this story, which frankly doesn’t smell right. The Daily Express claims that just this week Aniston sent ex-boyfriend John Mayer “a hand-delivered, perfumed note before one of his concerts.” The paper went on to report that the “Friends” star is “hoping to win him back by sending him notes before his concerts to keep the flame alive.” Trust us, No Such Thing happened.
Still, the newspaper said of Mayer and the “Break-Up” star that “neither seems very good at letting go!” Actually, at this point it seems only the media hasn’t let go.
Aniston perfuming letters with an atomizer? Give us a break.
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut