Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Getting Married in Paris?
3:50 pm, June 20th, 2012
Here we go again.
The tab reports that Aniston has “shelved plans for a wedding gala in Greece” in favor of a Parisian ceremony.
The Enquirer says Aniston is trying to accommodate her elderly parents, who may find it difficult to make it all the way to Crete, and that she also supposedly “felt security was a problem” in Greece, and “was not satisfied with the quality of the hotels.”
OK, but wouldn’t Aniston have thought of that prior to planning her so-called “Big Fat Greek Wedding,” considering her father is from Greece and she’s familiar with the country?
Anyway, the tab says, “The beauty’s recent 10-day trip to the French capital with Justin was far more than a romantic getaway, it was also a search for just the right Parisian locale for them to walk down the aisle.”
Now, Aniston “plans to lock down dates and details by early July with a late September wedding in mind,” reveals one supposed source.
The so-called “insider” for the mag goes on to claim that Aniston and Theroux have decided on 50 guests, and will hold their nuptials at “one of Paris’ Greek Orthodox churches” so Aniston can pay homage to her roots.
Well, that all just sounds so perfect!
And completely made up.
Aniston and Theroux NEVER planned to have a Greek wedding.
Nor are they having a Paris ceremony.
The Enquirer is merely fabricating a new story because Gossip Cop slammed their previous marriage report.
Regardless, a Theroux insider tells us the latest wedding tale is FALSE, noting that Aniston and Theroux’s recent trip to Paris was “a summer vacation” — and that’s all.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"