Jennifer Aniston opening restaurant leaves bad taste
10:30 am, January 3rd, 2010
According to the brief story, the “Friends” star is planning on opening her very own eatery. The piece even quotes Aniston saying, “If all goes well I hope to open a Mexican restaurant in New York City in 2010… I love Mexican food. I’ll mingle with customers and be a guest waitress.”
Sorry, but this story doesn’t amount to a hill of beans.
Gossip Cop checked with Aniston’s rep, who assured us it’s “not true.”
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting