MAG: Jennifer Aniston Has New Face
5:36 pm, August 1st, 2012
The mag says Aniston, who plays a dowdy, pot-smuggling stripper in the film, “has undergone a fleshy transformation over a few short weeks.”
What exactly is a “fleshy transformation” you ask?
According to the tabloid, “Her usually streamlined features and chiseled jawline seem to have disappeared underneath newly chubby cheeks and jowls.”
So, what brought on these supposed changes?
Star says there’s a possibility that “Jen’s fuller face could have been caused by a medical procedure.”
The tab then consults a plastic surgeon, who has NEVER treated Aniston, who speculates that the actress “may have gotten some facial fillers injected.”
“She seems overfilled,” offers the physician, adding, “She now has wide, puffy cheeks and a less pronounced jawline. It seems to have changed the contour of her face.”
The doctor goes on to note, “Pregnancy can also cause some facial puffiness.”
As in wow, what an idiotic story.
Aniston’s face looks exactly the same as it did before she began shooting We’re The Millers.
Her frumpy hairstyle for the role gives her a different appearance — but that’s the only feature that she’s changed.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop, “She has to have her hair different” and a “slight adjustment in color.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss