MAG: Jennifer Aniston Has New Face
5:36 pm, August 1st, 2012
The mag says Aniston, who plays a dowdy, pot-smuggling stripper in the film, “has undergone a fleshy transformation over a few short weeks.”
What exactly is a “fleshy transformation” you ask?
According to the tabloid, “Her usually streamlined features and chiseled jawline seem to have disappeared underneath newly chubby cheeks and jowls.”
So, what brought on these supposed changes?
Star says there’s a possibility that “Jen’s fuller face could have been caused by a medical procedure.”
The tab then consults a plastic surgeon, who has NEVER treated Aniston, who speculates that the actress “may have gotten some facial fillers injected.”
“She seems overfilled,” offers the physician, adding, “She now has wide, puffy cheeks and a less pronounced jawline. It seems to have changed the contour of her face.”
The doctor goes on to note, “Pregnancy can also cause some facial puffiness.”
As in wow, what an idiotic story.
Aniston’s face looks exactly the same as it did before she began shooting We’re The Millers.
Her frumpy hairstyle for the role gives her a different appearance — but that’s the only feature that she’s changed.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop, “She has to have her hair different” and a “slight adjustment in color.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist