CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston “Picks” Justin Theroux Over Sick Mom
5:19 pm, October 20th, 2011
It’s In Touch‘s turn this week, running a story with the headline “Jen Picks Justin Over Family,” which reports, “Jen has only seen her 75-year-old mom, Nancy, once in L.A. since she suffered a stroke in September.”
The tab says Nancy, who became estranged from her daughter years ago when she published a tell-all book, “must rely on her friends and a team of caretakers to nurse her back to health while Jen crisscrosses the country with Justin.”
According to In Touch, Aniston basically ignores her mom.
“It’s a tragic state of affairs,” one of the older woman’s neighbors allegedly tells the tabloid. “You only have one mom, after all!”
And In Touch only has one setting: scandal.
The notion that Aniston has “picked” Theroux over her ailing mother is 100% untrue, despite what a single “neighbor” claims.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop the allegation is “completely false”, pointing out that the actress has seen her mom “several times” since returning to Los Angeles last week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pharrell Talks Competition with Rick Ross
- Gwen Stefani Gives the Scoop on Her Baby's Name
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Still Going Strong: Gisele and Tom Brady Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- 25 Funniest Celebrity Photos Taken at the Wrong Time
- On and Off Screen Fashion Queen: Sarah Jessica Parker
- 56 Times Suri Cruise Made Us Jealous of Her Wardrobe
- Blue Ivy Finally Starts to Look More Like Her Mom
- Heidi Klum and Seal On the Verge of Reconciliation?