BLOG: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux In “Marriage Boot Camp”
2:07 pm, February 5th, 2013
And how does one do that exactly?
According to the blogger, Aniston is “so focused on making this marriage to Justin Theroux ‘last longer than her marriage to Brad Pitt,’ that she signed them up for boot camp!”
Perez claims this alleged “marriage boot camp” occurred over a three-day period in Santa Monica, and entailed therapy sessions including “screaming classes.”
The blogger quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “She thought it would be a good idea to start married life rid of any problems.”
Perez’s purported “insider” adds, “On arrival, they had to hand over their mobile phones and undertake counseling, couple massages and screaming therapy — where you howl your feelings out at the top of your voice.”
“It was pretty hard tough going and they had to address all their deepest fears and worries,” tattles the supposed spy, who was apparently sitting in between the couple throughout this very intimate experience.
After the alleged boot camp, Aniston and Theroux immediately “picked up their wedding rings,” claims Perez’s source, who adds, “Jen and Justin seem to feel that they can take on anything married life throws at them now.”
Wow, that’s just so perfect… It’s almost as if someone made it up!
Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Aniston, and we’re told the report is “completely false” and absolute “rubbish.”
Perhaps Perez should sign up for journalism boot camp… or just a standard writing class.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?