Woman Not Moving in with Jennifer Aniston
3:55 pm, May 5th, 2010
“After several failed relationships with men and with no new prospects on the horizon,” Jennifer Aniston is “ready to make a change,” announces the magazine.
What kind of change?
“Hello, Girlfriend!” blares Star‘s headline alongside the suggestive words, “Jen’s Moving In With A WOMAN.”
So Jennifer Aniston is supposedly frustrated with dating men, ready to make a “change,” and moving in with a “girlfriend”?
What the magazine is implying here isn’t exactly subtle.
Of course, Star‘s actual story doesn’t match the intention of its header.
The woman in question is Aniston’s yoga instructor, Mandy Ingber, whom Star insists she’s asked to come live with her. According to the tab, the two women “have become so close,” Aniston asked Ingber to “share her Zen-inspired home.”
An “insider” claims the actress “sees [Ingber] as a friend, a sister, [and] a confidante.” “They are already planning pool parties and barbecues and such,” gushes another so-called “source.” “Jen has the perfect partner in crime in Mandy!”
Wow, sounds like this plan is already a go, right?
There is no plan.
“Mandy is not moving into Jen’s house,” a rep for the actress confirms to Gossip Cop, and another source tells us the entire roomie rumor is nonsense.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents