Jennifer Aniston Getting $1 Million Post-Pregnancy Makeover?
10:10 am, February 1st, 2013
Jennifer Aniston is “already planning for what happens after she gives birth,” claims OK!, explaining that the actress is “not going to let motherhood stop her from staying sexy!”
After she gives birth?
She’s not pregnant.
Of course, that little detail threatens to get in the way of a sensational OK! story.
“With all the personal training she’ll do, along with stretch-mark removal, plastic surgery procedures, beauty treatments and style makeovers, she can easily rack up a million dollars getting back into shape,” a so-called “insider” tells the tabloid.
So Aniston is going to pay a million dollars to reverse the effects of her fictional pregnancy?
Sources for OK! describe a bunch of costs — $7,000 laser treatments, $500,000 personal training and yoga instruction, $40,000 for a nutritionist — that have absolutely nothing to do with reality.
Now the publication is trapped, forced to write speculative stories about a non-existent pregnancy and its aftermath.
Aniston’s rep has maintained throughout OK!’s campaign to impregnate the actress that she is NOT expecting a baby — and nothing has changed this week.
If OK! is looking for good makeover candidates, the mirror would be a good place to start.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Jessica Simpson's BIG Baby Bump
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related