Jennifer Aniston Mentoring Lindsay Lohan?
3:49 pm, January 12th, 2011
The tab claims that before Lohan entered rehab, “her mom Dina asked Jen to mentor Lindsay.”
According to source for the tab, Aniston accepted, and immediately “took a shine” to the troubled actress.
The “Friends” star “wrote her inspirational notes and encouraged her to check out yoga, meditation and Eastern philosophies,” the supposed insider tells the mag.
“Lol! No!” Dina Lohan tells Gossip Cop.
Aniston is NOT mentoring the Mean Girls star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank