Jennifer Aniston: Kissing 20-Year-Old We’re the Millers Co-Star Was “So Disturbing”
8:42 pm, August 9th, 2013VIDEO
Jennifer Aniston says she was scared to kiss her We’re the Millers co-star, Will Poulter, because of his age.
The actress appeared on Thursday’s “Conan,” telling the host the makeout scene with the 20-year-old actor was “so disturbing.”
Aniston shared, “He’s very young. He was underage. I thought, this is kind of illegal.”
Asked if she looked into the legality of kissing a minor, Aniston replied, “I looked way into it. Are you kidding me? I was like, ‘that’s the last thing I need on my plate.’”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?