Jennifer Aniston: Kissing 20-Year-Old We’re the Millers Co-Star Was “So Disturbing”
8:42 pm, August 9th, 2013VIDEO
Jennifer Aniston says she was scared to kiss her We’re the Millers co-star, Will Poulter, because of his age.
The actress appeared on Thursday’s “Conan,” telling the host the makeout scene with the 20-year-old actor was “so disturbing.”
Aniston shared, “He’s very young. He was underage. I thought, this is kind of illegal.”
Asked if she looked into the legality of kissing a minor, Aniston replied, “I looked way into it. Are you kidding me? I was like, ‘that’s the last thing I need on my plate.’”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties