Jennifer Aniston “Torn” About Justin Theroux Wedding Plans, Claims Tabloid
3:27 pm, October 24th, 2013
According to the tabloid, which frequently publishes patently false stories about the couple, Aniston is “wrestling with a major wedding dilemma because of a promise she made to her beloved godfather Telly Savalas before he died.”
The Enquirer explains that the actress plans to marry Theroux “in Hawaii at the end of the year,” but is “tormented by guilt because that would mean snubbing her Greek roots and breaking a vow she made to the late ‘Kojak’ star to always cherish her heritage.”
“That’s why she’s so torn over where to hold her wedding,” a so-called “insider” tells the magazine. “She knows that tying the knot in a Greek church would be uplifting for the community and a beautiful tribute to Telly.”
Savalas died in 1994.
Aniston married Brad Pitt in 2000 — in Malibu, California.
Not in Greece.
The Enquirer “insider” gets around this inconvenient fact by saying that if Aniston gets married again somewhere besides Greece, “a lot of people will feel let down.”
Because the tabloid has no clue what’s going to happen, it hedges and says that “as a compromise, Jennifer is considering doing both — getting hitched in Hawaii and having a follow-up ceremony at a Greek church in Los Angeles.”
This is the same outlet that recently claimed Aniston thought Katie Couric was trying to steal Theroux.
Its “sources” have ZERO CLUE where and when the couple is getting married.
An actual insider tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is completely “off base.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?