Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux’s “Separate Thanksgivings” Sign Of Split?
4:11 pm, December 5th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The tab notes that Aniston’s manager shared a photo of herself, Aniston and Ed Sheeran “spending the holiday together,” and alleges that Theroux was “conspicuously absent from his fiancée’s celebration.”
Wait, because Theroux’s presence wasn’t documented on social media, that means he wasn’t there?
Anyway, Star points out that Theroux has been staying in New York where he’s set to begin filming his new HBO series “The Leftovers,” but quotes a supposed “insider” as saying, “They do have things called jet planes.”
Do they really?
The purported “source” tells the tabloid, “The truth is that Justin and Heidi never stopped loving each other, even though he left her for Jennifer.”
Yes, that makes a lot of sense.
This story is a complete joke.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop, “They did indeed spend Thanksgiving together at their home in L.A.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own