Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux’s “Separate Thanksgivings” Sign Of Split?
4:11 pm, December 5th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The tab notes that Aniston’s manager shared a photo of herself, Aniston and Ed Sheeran “spending the holiday together,” and alleges that Theroux was “conspicuously absent from his fiancée’s celebration.”
Wait, because Theroux’s presence wasn’t documented on social media, that means he wasn’t there?
Anyway, Star points out that Theroux has been staying in New York where he’s set to begin filming his new HBO series “The Leftovers,” but quotes a supposed “insider” as saying, “They do have things called jet planes.”
Do they really?
The purported “source” tells the tabloid, “The truth is that Justin and Heidi never stopped loving each other, even though he left her for Jennifer.”
Yes, that makes a lot of sense.
This story is a complete joke.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop, “They did indeed spend Thanksgiving together at their home in L.A.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents