Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Went to Mexico to ‘Save’ Troubled Relationship?
11:24 am, January 3rd, 2013
The sensationalized tabloid claims that the trip was a last-ditch attempt to “save the wedding!”
According to the mag, it’s recently been “Tension City” for the engaged couple due to the fact that Aniston has supposedly become a “completely different person ever since Justin put a ring on her finger.”
No, it hasn’t.
The tab simply made that up to sell magazines.
Anyhow, Star says that this alleged infatuation with outdoing Pitt and Jolie is “taking its toll on her relationship with Justin, who is wondering where the sweet, laid-back woman he fell in love with has gone.”
The tabloid’s purported “insider” adds, “She has turned into the fiancé from Hell.”
So, after supposedly realizing Theroux was “upset with the wedding-prep frenzy,” the source claims she suggested the trip in order to “put him back at ease.”
Well, that’s one theory on why Aniston and Theroux went to Mexico over the holidays.
Another possible explanation is that they just wanted to go on vacation.
Still, we checked in with a source close to the couple, who tells us the tab’s tale is “wrong, as usual.”
Going to Cabo for the holidays is an annual Aniston tradition, adds our insider.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game