Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Went to Mexico to ‘Save’ Troubled Relationship?
11:24 am, January 3rd, 2013
The sensationalized tabloid claims that the trip was a last-ditch attempt to “save the wedding!”
According to the mag, it’s recently been “Tension City” for the engaged couple due to the fact that Aniston has supposedly become a “completely different person ever since Justin put a ring on her finger.”
No, it hasn’t.
The tab simply made that up to sell magazines.
Anyhow, Star says that this alleged infatuation with outdoing Pitt and Jolie is “taking its toll on her relationship with Justin, who is wondering where the sweet, laid-back woman he fell in love with has gone.”
The tabloid’s purported “insider” adds, “She has turned into the fiancé from Hell.”
So, after supposedly realizing Theroux was “upset with the wedding-prep frenzy,” the source claims she suggested the trip in order to “put him back at ease.”
Well, that’s one theory on why Aniston and Theroux went to Mexico over the holidays.
Another possible explanation is that they just wanted to go on vacation.
Still, we checked in with a source close to the couple, who tells us the tab’s tale is “wrong, as usual.”
Going to Cabo for the holidays is an annual Aniston tradition, adds our insider.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet