TAB: Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux “Fighting in Paris” Over Brad Pitt
5:20 pm, June 27th, 2012
Star reported the couple was in the City of Light to “save their relationship” (b.s.); its sister publication, the National Enquirer, claimed they were scouting wedding locations (not true); and X17Online floated that they had gotten engaged while on their vacation (false).
This week, OK! limps into the fray with a story titled, “Jen & Justin: Fighting in Paris.”
The tab claims that during a walk through the Tuileries Garden, Theroux “became jealous of Jen’s innocent recollections of her previous time in the French capital with Brad Pitt.”
A “source” for the mag — who must’ve been quietly tiptoeing behind the couple during their romantic stroll — says “Justin lost his cool when she kept going on about what she had done their previously.”
The so-called insider adds, “He finally snapped and told her he was sick of hearing about it and even accused her of baiting him.”
“He’s threatened by the shadow of her ex-husband,” explains the source, who notes, “He feels he’s always being compared to Brad.”
None of this ever happened.
A friend of the couple tells Gossip Cop the fight tale is “just another made up story.”
It’s been a looong time since Aniston was married to Pitt, and she has clearly moved on.
Why can’t the tabloids?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents