Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux: “Trouble in Paradise”?
12:25 pm, January 10th, 2013
A purported “insider” for the tab, who was apparently with the engaged couple for their intimate, couples-only vacation, says, “After four days, Justin started getting restless.”
The supposed “spy” reveals, “When Jen started harassing him about ignoring her, he said he wanted to cut the trip short. She flipped out and said if he really loved her, he wouldn’t be bored.”
Theroux then supposedly “stormed off to ride his ATV in Baja, leaving Jen alone to call friends to complain about how her fiancé ruined their vacation.”
Citing grainy paparazzi images from the pair’s trip (see right), the tabloid then consults a “body language expert,” who says the innocuous photos show that Aniston is “livid” with Theroux, and he’s “tense” and “holding back anger.”
None of this ever happened.
Basically, the mag purchased these invasive pictures from a paparazzi agency and decided it would be most effective to build a dramatic story line around the snapshots.
In Touch bought the same photos, and used the images as evidence that Aniston was pregnant.
But the simple reality is that the pics show Aniston and Theroux relaxing in the sun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?