TAB: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux “Elope to Mexico!”
12:29 pm, January 2nd, 2013
“Jen & Justin Elope to Mexico!” blares a cover from OK!, which promises a slew of details on Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux’s alleged holiday wedding, including the couple’s “surprise guests, intimate ceremony and Justin’s touching promise to their babies.”
Inside its pages, however, the mag tells quite a different story.
The tabloid says that Aniston and Theroux’s Christmas getaway to Cabo San Lucas was actually a “trial run for their elopement.”
The whole idea of eloping is that it’s spontaneous — there’s no dress rehearsal for it.
Anyway, the tabloid quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “She wanted to see if it was possible for them to have a fairly easy and private occasion. Mexico was the perfect place to give it a dry run.”
OK!’s purported “insider” goes on to claim that Aniston is in “a big rush” to marry Theroux, supposedly telling friends, “I just couldn’t wait any longer.”
The tab then predicts that “once they are finally married, the couple is likely to hold another party in L.A. for their friends who couldn’t join them for the actual elopement.”
But nowhere in the report does the magazine say that Aniston and Theroux actually got married during this Mexican vacation.
The story is merely a lame — and very confusing — bait and switch.
In any case, as Gossip Cop previously reported, Aniston and Theroux’s Cabo getaway was just a holiday trip with friends, a trip the actress tends to take every year during Christmas.
It had nothing to do with their eventual wedding.
End of story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident