Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux in Couples Therapy?
11:37 am, September 9th, 2011
“You know things are super-serious when a couple heads to counseling to make sure they stay on the right track — and that’s just what Jennifer Aniston is doing with new love Justin Theroux,” begins a piece from In Touch, which claims Aniston has enlisted a couples therapist to ensure her current relationship goes the distance.
According to a so-called “pal” of Aniston, “She is determined to make things work after her devastating split from Brad Pitt, and she has turned to a therapist to make sure she and Justin continue to sail smoothly on the sea of love.”
“Jen has decided to be proactive,” adds the alleged “friend.”
So, let’s get this straight: Aniston and Theroux are perfectly happy in their relationship, but they’re going to therapy to make sure they continue to stay happy?
That makes ZERO sense.
And a rep for Aniston confirms the story is completely FALSE.
In Touch needs “reporting therapy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2