Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux in Couples Therapy?
11:37 am, September 9th, 2011
“You know things are super-serious when a couple heads to counseling to make sure they stay on the right track — and that’s just what Jennifer Aniston is doing with new love Justin Theroux,” begins a piece from In Touch, which claims Aniston has enlisted a couples therapist to ensure her current relationship goes the distance.
According to a so-called “pal” of Aniston, “She is determined to make things work after her devastating split from Brad Pitt, and she has turned to a therapist to make sure she and Justin continue to sail smoothly on the sea of love.”
“Jen has decided to be proactive,” adds the alleged “friend.”
So, let’s get this straight: Aniston and Theroux are perfectly happy in their relationship, but they’re going to therapy to make sure they continue to stay happy?
That makes ZERO sense.
And a rep for Aniston confirms the story is completely FALSE.
In Touch needs “reporting therapy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?