Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer are Not “Back” as a Couple
12:01 pm, September 22nd, 2010
Last October, OK! magazine insisted that Jennifer Aniston had “won John Mayer‘s heart” with a deceptive cover story about their “sexy nights” and the “baby plan” Aniston had with her former boyfriend.
Now, eleven months (and zero babies) later, OK! is again trying to dupe readers into thinking Aniston and Mayer have reunited as a couple.
“John & Jen Back Together,” declares the headline of an article inside the tab, which claims that after “more than a year and a half apart” (wait, what happened to those so-called “sexy nights” last fall?), Aniston and Mayer “are giving their love another try.”
The former couple allegedly talked for weeks and finally met up for two evenings this month at The Ritz-Carlton in Atlanta, where Mayer’s tour had stopped and Aniston’s movie Wanderlust was filming.
“She’s still hopelessly in love with him,” her “pal” tells the tabloid, which claims “the feeling seems to be mutual.” According to the magazine, Mayer has supposedly “convinced Jen that he’s changed” from his sometimes immature romantic past.
If only OK! would do some growing up, too.
Aniston and Mayer are still not back together.
They have no plans to be a couple again.
While the two “remain friends,” talk of renewed romance is “not true,” a rep for Mayer tells Gossip Cop.
It wasn’t true last October. It still isn’t true now.
We look forward to OK! trying the same old trick sometime in fall 2011.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'