Jennifer Aniston & Jessica Simpson Thank Taylor Swift For “Humiliating” John Mayer?
2:51 pm, July 18th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Mayer recently told Rolling Stone that Swift’s track, rumored to be about their relationship, made him feel “terrible” and that he “didn’t deserve it.”
Anyway, the tabloid goes on to claim that Aniston and Simpson, who were “both hurt deeply” when Mayer “exposed intimate details about his romances with them,” called Swift to congratulate her on getting revenge on their former lover.
The mag says that the stars told Swift, “Great job at finally getting back at him!”
Seriously, they both said that — in unison?
While Aniston, Simpson and Swift all act, that doesn’t mean their actual lives are like a teen movie with them forming a “John Mayer Ex-Girlfriends Club.”
And Aniston and Simpson moved on from Mayer a looong time ago.
In any case, a source close to Swift tells Gossip Cop the singer NEVER received such a call from either of the stars.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings