Jennifer Aniston & Jessica Simpson Thank Taylor Swift For “Humiliating” John Mayer?
2:51 pm, July 18th, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Mayer recently told Rolling Stone that Swift’s track, rumored to be about their relationship, made him feel “terrible” and that he “didn’t deserve it.”
Anyway, the tabloid goes on to claim that Aniston and Simpson, who were “both hurt deeply” when Mayer “exposed intimate details about his romances with them,” called Swift to congratulate her on getting revenge on their former lover.
The mag says that the stars told Swift, “Great job at finally getting back at him!”
Seriously, they both said that — in unison?
While Aniston, Simpson and Swift all act, that doesn’t mean their actual lives are like a teen movie with them forming a “John Mayer Ex-Girlfriends Club.”
And Aniston and Simpson moved on from Mayer a looong time ago.
In any case, a source close to Swift tells Gossip Cop the singer NEVER received such a call from either of the stars.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles