Site forgets its own wrong story on Jennifer Aniston and Brooklyn Decker
2:34 pm, August 8th, 2010
Sometimes we wonder if some giant cocoanut landed on the heads of the HollywoodLife staff – and that they’ve developed some sort of amnesia.
How else can one explain how the blog reports one thing one day and completely contradicts itself just days or weeks later.
And now HollywoodLife’s latest fiasco…
Uh, wasn’t it HollywoodLife which featured photos of Decker and bogusly reported several weeks ago, “Whoa! No Wonder Jen Is Jealous – Look At Bombshell Brooklyn’s Bikini Body”?
Wait, it gets worse: HollywoodLife used the same photo of Decker for its two ENTIRELY CONTRADICTORY stories.
Of course, Gossip Cop busted these bogus reports three months ago when we were the first to note there was no tension between the two toned ladies.
If it wasn’t a giant cocoanut causing the troubles at HollywoodLife, the staff might still want to visit a doctor in order to treat the whiplash from all its quick reversals.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party