Jennifer Aniston Not In “Love Triangle” With Jason Sudeikis And Christopher Gartin
2:56 pm, July 8th, 2010
“For someone who knows a thing or two about being caught in a love triangle,” writes In Touch, “Jennifer Aniston appears to be embroiled in one herself.”
The guy In Touch wrongly claimed Aniston was dating last month?
“Jason makes her laugh,” a so-called “friend” of Aniston tells the mag.
But when she was with Gartin recently, claims an “eyewitness,” she “was glowing and wasn’t trying to hide that she was on a date.”
Let’s stop this right here.
There is no “love triangle,” no matter how strongly the terrible tab wants you to believe there is.
Aniston isn’t dating Sudeikis.
She isn’t dating Gartin.
Gossip Cop looks forward to the day In Touch proves it is actually “in touch” with Aniston’s love life.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody