Jennifer Aniston Not In “Love Triangle” With Jason Sudeikis And Christopher Gartin
2:56 pm, July 8th, 2010
“For someone who knows a thing or two about being caught in a love triangle,” writes In Touch, “Jennifer Aniston appears to be embroiled in one herself.”
The guy In Touch wrongly claimed Aniston was dating last month?
“Jason makes her laugh,” a so-called “friend” of Aniston tells the mag.
But when she was with Gartin recently, claims an “eyewitness,” she “was glowing and wasn’t trying to hide that she was on a date.”
Let’s stop this right here.
There is no “love triangle,” no matter how strongly the terrible tab wants you to believe there is.
Aniston isn’t dating Sudeikis.
She isn’t dating Gartin.
Gossip Cop looks forward to the day In Touch proves it is actually “in touch” with Aniston’s love life.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage