TAB: Jennifer Aniston Invites Brad Pitt’s Mom to Justin Theroux Wedding
1:34 pm, October 15th, 2012
“Jennifer Aniston might have let go of Brad Pitt — but she never severed ties with her former mother-in-law,” begins a piece from The Sun, which goes on to claim, “The star remains so close to Jane Pitt that she’s invited her ex’s mum to her upcoming wedding.”
Yes, according to the British tab, Aniston supposedly “feels it wouldn’t be right not to have Jane watching when she ties the knot with actor Justin Theroux.”
Yes, you read that correctly.
“Jennifer wants Jane to be there. She’s closer to her than she is to her own mother Nancy and it just feels right,” explains a so-called “source” for the paper.
And Jane, claims the tab’s alleged insider, “wouldn’t miss Jen’s wedding for anything.”
“Jane is thrilled that Jennifer has found happiness again,” adds the “source.”
But what about Pitt himself?
Should he, too, expect an invitation to Aniston and Theroux’s nuptials?
While The Sun reports the actress is “still on good terms with Brad,” the paper notes, “He’s unlikely to get a wedding invite as the couple feel him being there would be ‘distracting.’”
Aniston has NOT invited Pitt or his mother to her wedding.
Of course, when it comes to reports about weddings, The Sun’s record has been the Pitts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails