Jennifer Aniston: Those Rumors About “Feud” with Brad & Angelina Have “Nothing to Do With Reality”
12:17 pm, February 7th, 2012
Aniston tells the March issue of InStyle that the most annoying misconception about her is “The triangle with my ex-husband – and that there’s a feud there. It’s constant.”
Adds the Horrible Bosses star, “It’s a story headline that won’t go away, but it’s a money thing – [people make money off] a story that has nothing to do with reality.”
Aniston says, “First of all, he has great style—it’s very specific, and it has been his style forever. Has it influenced mine? No, but I know people say it has. ‘Oh, look, you’re dressing alike.’ And I think, No I’m not. I’ve had this jacket for three years!”
The magazine hits newsstands on February 10.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage