Jennifer Aniston: Those Rumors About “Feud” with Brad & Angelina Have “Nothing to Do With Reality”
12:17 pm, February 7th, 2012
Aniston tells the March issue of InStyle that the most annoying misconception about her is “The triangle with my ex-husband – and that there’s a feud there. It’s constant.”
Adds the Horrible Bosses star, “It’s a story headline that won’t go away, but it’s a money thing – [people make money off] a story that has nothing to do with reality.”
Aniston says, “First of all, he has great style—it’s very specific, and it has been his style forever. Has it influenced mine? No, but I know people say it has. ‘Oh, look, you’re dressing alike.’ And I think, No I’m not. I’ve had this jacket for three years!”
The magazine hits newsstands on February 10.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss