Jennifer Aniston: Those Rumors About “Feud” with Brad & Angelina Have “Nothing to Do With Reality”
12:17 pm, February 7th, 2012
Aniston tells the March issue of InStyle that the most annoying misconception about her is “The triangle with my ex-husband – and that there’s a feud there. It’s constant.”
Adds the Horrible Bosses star, “It’s a story headline that won’t go away, but it’s a money thing – [people make money off] a story that has nothing to do with reality.”
Aniston says, “First of all, he has great style—it’s very specific, and it has been his style forever. Has it influenced mine? No, but I know people say it has. ‘Oh, look, you’re dressing alike.’ And I think, No I’m not. I’ve had this jacket for three years!”
The magazine hits newsstands on February 10.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank