Jennifer Aniston Pregnant Through “In Vitro,” Claims Tabloid
12:15 pm, April 17th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
According to an “insider” for the magazine, “She actually started having fertility treatments six months into her relationship with Justin!”
The tab now reports, “Almost two years after beginning the in-vitro process, Jen and Justin received the happy news they’d be waiting for.”
The so-called “source” reveals, “Between the frozen eggs and the fertility treatments, she was hoping to get lucky, but she tried not to think about it to much because of the disappointment.”
“When she found out it worked and she is having a baby, she burst into tears,” tattles the alleged pal, who adds, “To say she is happy doesn’t come close! This means everything to Jen.”
What a lovely little story.
Of course, just like the hundreds of other Aniston pregnancy rumors over the years, this one is 100 percent FALSE.
For starters, the magazine’s claim that Aniston and Theroux have been trying to get pregnant for almost two years completely contradicts the dozens of split reports published by the rag.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Aniston, who tells us, “Star magazine is shockingly wrong again. She is not pregnant.”
Very shocking indeed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails