Jennifer Aniston Pregnant Through “In Vitro,” Claims Tabloid
12:15 pm, April 17th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
According to an “insider” for the magazine, “She actually started having fertility treatments six months into her relationship with Justin!”
The tab now reports, “Almost two years after beginning the in-vitro process, Jen and Justin received the happy news they’d be waiting for.”
The so-called “source” reveals, “Between the frozen eggs and the fertility treatments, she was hoping to get lucky, but she tried not to think about it to much because of the disappointment.”
“When she found out it worked and she is having a baby, she burst into tears,” tattles the alleged pal, who adds, “To say she is happy doesn’t come close! This means everything to Jen.”
What a lovely little story.
Of course, just like the hundreds of other Aniston pregnancy rumors over the years, this one is 100 percent FALSE.
For starters, the magazine’s claim that Aniston and Theroux have been trying to get pregnant for almost two years completely contradicts the dozens of split reports published by the rag.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a rep for Aniston, who tells us, “Star magazine is shockingly wrong again. She is not pregnant.”
Very shocking indeed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents