Jennifer Aniston: “Not Pregnant and Not Getting Married” Anytime Soon
1:52 pm, October 25th, 2011
During a Hollywood Foreign Press Conference for her directorial debut Five, Aniston set the record straight, saying, “Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon.”
“I’ve been married once and I don’t know if I’ll get married again,” said the “Friends” alum, “but I can tell you that as of this very moment, as of today, I have no plan to get married.”
Aniston continued, “And rumor Number two: No, we’re not pregnant. It’s just I quit smoking, so I’ve gained a couple of pounds.”
“So – not pregnant and not getting married any time in the near future that I’m aware of,” the actress reiterated.
While some outlets inaccurately reported that Aniston gave this interview to the UK’s Hello! magazine, Gossip Cop confirms she only spoke at the Hollywood Foreign Press Conference, and that the transcript was then passed on to the mag.
Hopefully Aniston’s statements will quell the relentless tabloid speculation about her love life — if only temporarily.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin