Jennifer Aniston: “Not Pregnant and Not Getting Married” Anytime Soon
1:52 pm, October 25th, 2011
During a Hollywood Foreign Press Conference for her directorial debut Five, Aniston set the record straight, saying, “Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon.”
“I’ve been married once and I don’t know if I’ll get married again,” said the “Friends” alum, “but I can tell you that as of this very moment, as of today, I have no plan to get married.”
Aniston continued, “And rumor Number two: No, we’re not pregnant. It’s just I quit smoking, so I’ve gained a couple of pounds.”
“So – not pregnant and not getting married any time in the near future that I’m aware of,” the actress reiterated.
While some outlets inaccurately reported that Aniston gave this interview to the UK’s Hello! magazine, Gossip Cop confirms she only spoke at the Hollywood Foreign Press Conference, and that the transcript was then passed on to the mag.
Hopefully Aniston’s statements will quell the relentless tabloid speculation about her love life — if only temporarily.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri