Jennifer Aniston: “Not Pregnant and Not Getting Married” Anytime Soon
1:52 pm, October 25th, 2011
During a Hollywood Foreign Press Conference for her directorial debut Five, Aniston set the record straight, saying, “Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon.”
“I’ve been married once and I don’t know if I’ll get married again,” said the “Friends” alum, “but I can tell you that as of this very moment, as of today, I have no plan to get married.”
Aniston continued, “And rumor Number two: No, we’re not pregnant. It’s just I quit smoking, so I’ve gained a couple of pounds.”
“So – not pregnant and not getting married any time in the near future that I’m aware of,” the actress reiterated.
While some outlets inaccurately reported that Aniston gave this interview to the UK’s Hello! magazine, Gossip Cop confirms she only spoke at the Hollywood Foreign Press Conference, and that the transcript was then passed on to the mag.
Hopefully Aniston’s statements will quell the relentless tabloid speculation about her love life — if only temporarily.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents