Jennifer Aniston Banned Heidi Montag from “Just Go With It” Premiere?
7:08 am, February 11th, 2011
“I’m so upset,” Montag told Us Weekly, adding, “I was so excited! This is the first movie I’ve ever been in and I can’t walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was ‘too polarizing.’”
The mag reports that Montag “had already designed her own dress for the event and made a deal with producers not to go to any events beforehand.”
Montag griped, “I’ve been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan my entire life and it’s just really upsetting that she would do this to me.”
She further complained, “[Aniston] should know how hard it is to make a career for yourself and to have someone like Jennifer Aniston go out of her way to make things hard for me is really disheartening.”
This is so terribly wrong… of Montag.
Not only did Aniston’s rep say Montag’s allegation is “absolutely false,” but one of the premiere’s organizers tells Gossip Cop that “[Aniston] had nothing to do with who was or wasn’t on the red carpet. It’s ludicrous.”
A Montag claim that’s “ludicrous”? Shocking.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable