Jennifer Aniston Banned Heidi Montag from “Just Go With It” Premiere?
7:08 am, February 11th, 2011
“I’m so upset,” Montag told Us Weekly, adding, “I was so excited! This is the first movie I’ve ever been in and I can’t walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was ‘too polarizing.’”
The mag reports that Montag “had already designed her own dress for the event and made a deal with producers not to go to any events beforehand.”
Montag griped, “I’ve been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan my entire life and it’s just really upsetting that she would do this to me.”
She further complained, “[Aniston] should know how hard it is to make a career for yourself and to have someone like Jennifer Aniston go out of her way to make things hard for me is really disheartening.”
This is so terribly wrong… of Montag.
Not only did Aniston’s rep say Montag’s allegation is “absolutely false,” but one of the premiere’s organizers tells Gossip Cop that “[Aniston] had nothing to do with who was or wasn’t on the red carpet. It’s ludicrous.”
A Montag claim that’s “ludicrous”? Shocking.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty