Jennifer Aniston “Hating On” Ben Stiller’s Wife Christine Taylor, Says Mag
2:24 pm, November 28th, 2012
The mag claims Aniston’s fiancé, Justin Theroux, is “desperate” for the women to “become BFFS,” but the actress “just isn’t feeling the love.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Justin and Ben have been pals for more than 20 years, but Jen hasn’t liked Christine since press reports claimed they were ‘close friends’ after they were seen in Hawaii together with their men.”
The purported “insider” explains, “She wonders if Christine is using her to advance her career.”
So, Taylor — who’s starred in hit comedies such as Dodgeball and Zoolander — thought that being photographed with Aniston on a beach was the best way to further her career?
Anyway, the tabloid’s “spy” says it’s not just Taylor’s “murky motive” that makes Aniston dislike her so much.
The Star source goes on to allege that “Jen can’t find common ground with Ben’s conservative wife.”
“Jen and Christine are just really different people,” notes the “insider,” adding, “Jen feels uncomfortable around Christine, who is quite proper, and gets along better with edgy women like Chelsea Handler.”
How terribly awkward this must be… for Star, that is.
Aniston and Taylor were just photographed laughing and hugging each other at the American Cinematheque Awards on November 15 (photos below).
Moreover, the actresses have been pals ever since Taylor guest-starred on “Friends” — long before Aniston began dating Theroux.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop, “They are GREAT FRIENDS — and have been for many years.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre