Jennifer Aniston: “I’m Not Knocked Up”
10:07 am, February 14th, 2012
The actress covers the March issue of GQ with her Wanderlust co-star Paul Rudd, and addresses the latest round of pregnancy rumors, telling the mag, “I’m not having triplets. Not having twins. Nor am I having one baby. I did not elope.”
As for how the twins tale got started, Aniston says, “Well, I recently quit smoking, and you do put on some extra pounds. It makes a difference, especially if you’re not 20. I think people maybe want me to have a kid now.”
But the Horrible Bosses star, who recently adopted a new dog with beau Justin Theroux, isn’t putting any pressure on herself to procreate.
Aniston explains, “If it [getting pregnant] happens, it happens. I’m calm and peaceful with whatever the plan is. It’s not something where I’m going, ‘I gotta have a kid!’”
She says that the “picture-perfect life” the media is obsessed with her having — “the house, the husband, the kids” — is not what she needs to make her happy, and that the idea those things will automatically make one’s life fulfilled is “sort of cliché.”
Aniston jokes that if and when she actually does get pregnant, “they’ll [the tabloids] be like, ‘Pfft. Right.’”
“Anyway,” she continues, “I’m drawing the line on the children conversation. You heard it here. I’m not knocked up now.”
The mag hits newsstands February 21.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids