Jennifer Aniston: “I’m Extremely Happy” in New Relationship [VIDEO]
10:53 am, June 27th, 2011VIDEO
Asked if she was happy in her personal life, a usually reserved Aniston opened up, “Yes, I’m very happy. I’m extremely lucky, and I’m extremely happy.”
Aniston wouldn’t go into detail, but it was clear she was alluding to her budding relationship with Theroux.
The couple has been seen all over New York together of late. Just this weekend, they went on a double date to Il Cantinori with Aniston’s Horrible Bosses co-star Jason Bateman and his wife Amanda Anka.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota