Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Dividing House into Separate Living Areas?
1:25 pm, April 12th, 2012
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are fighting, claims OK! magazine, which says things have gotten so bad with the couple, they’ll have their own “exclusive living areas within their $21 million Bel Air home!”
“Like in a boxing ring, each fighter will be equipped with their own corner to escape to, and cool off in,” explains the tabloid. “Only this ring is 8,500 square feet with breathtaking Pacific Ocean views!”
Supposed “pals” tell OK! that Aniston is having the house “remodeled so Justin can live on one side and she can live on the other.”
The story, which we’re pretty sure OK! lifted from an old sitcom, claims there’s “serious tension” between the two stars.
According to an “insider,” both of them “have had moments of feeling trapped, and emotionally suffocated, and that causes friction.”
And so Aniston is said to have hit upon the idea of dividing the mansion.
“She figures it’s better if he has an escape in the house when they need to get away from each other,” explains the OK! insider.
This time around, OK! gets some points for creativity — but once again, none for accuracy.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop there’s “zero truth” to the home-splitting story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody